- Click the ‘Trading‘ link on the left side, then ‘Order Entry‘
- Input your order details
- Choose ‘Buy‘ or ‘Sell‘
- Default transaction is by the board lot. Ticking ‘Oddlot‘ means the number of shares in your transaction is lower or not a multiple of the required board lot
- Enter the stock code, number of shares (volume) and the price. If you are selling, number of shares should be within number of shares owned.
- Pressing ‘Submit’ will show the summary of the transaction in the next page, plus all the fees to be charged. You are then required to key-in your password to confirm and to submit the transaction.
- Then you wait for your order to be accepted, posted then matched.
- This panel shows how much cash you have available for trading as well as withdrawable amount
- ‘Bid‘ shows demand volume/ buy requests per certain price while ‘Offer‘ shows volume of selling prices and the available volume for sale. If your transaction has a matching price in the bid or offer, then chances are your order will be matched and executed. This is important for you to see the supply and demand.
- This panel shows
- Last transaction’s matched price
- Opening price, Highest price and Lowest price for the day
- Previous trading day’s closing price
- This panel shows
- Board Lot is the trading unit of the share which means the shares are sold per lot, or bundle or multiples of that lot
- Threshold High/ Low are the floors and ceiling prices of the share per day. Buy and sell orders should not breach these prices. This is PSE’s way (PSE: PSE) of regulating the price movements. (COL’s interface also has this but was not shown in the picture)
- Price tick is how much the price can go up or down per transaction. Also serves as guide when you set your buy or sell price
- Shows last 5 matching trades, the time, volume of shares, at which matched price and the broker codes doing the buy and sell. This is important for you to see the trend of the transactions, as well as who are the brokers doing the buying and selling
Order Information link shows you whether your orders have been accepted, posted, matched etc.
For Juan on the go, get the power to monitor your stocks or trade online by accessing your windows based trading application on your preferred device (PC/android/iOS) with remotely accessible windows virtual desktop from www.CloudDesktopOnline.com, powered with impeccable tech-support from Apps4Rent.
Once again, good luck! May you have a richer life!